Curious what to expect when you come to TRC? Here are answers to some FAQ's
- When are services?
- Services are at 9 and 11am. We suggest arriving a few minutes early so that you can find a seat before the service starts.
- What about my kids?
- We love kids! At this time we are offering SPROUTS Children's ministry for kids age 2 years old - 3rd grade during our 9am service and 5 and under at our 11am service.
- And my big kids?
- We love them too! Currently we offer our MERGE program for students in 4th-8th grades during our 9am service. We love having high schoolers as a part of our services. We offer youth group for both middle and high school on Tuesdays and Wednesday evenings. Check out our events page for more info.
- What do I wear?
- We are casual around here.
- What is a service like?
- Our services consist of both upbeat and meditative worship songs, as well as hymns, led by our very talented worship band. We have a teaching team of four very different and engaging pastors bringing God's truth through their unique styles. On the first Sunday of each month we partake of communion corporately.
- What can I expect during COVID times?
- We are following our county's guidelines by allowing no more than 150 people in our large, ventilated, sanctuary. We have set up our rows of chairs to allow for the 6 foot social distance requirement and ask that everyone abide by the mask ordinance. Our sanctuary, bathrooms, foyer, and children/youth rooms are santized between services.